Redistributing our recordings without written consent from The Virtual Sound Company is a crime and will be vigorously prosecuted! This includes putting our sounds up on youtube without our permission. Be smart. Don't do it.
For purposes of this document "company" is defined as "The Virtual Sound Company."
The following are terms of a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Company. These terms and conditions apply to a user (“user,” “you,” or “your”) who accesses, browses and/or otherwise uses this Web site (“Site”) and/or the services provided by this Site (“Services”). By accessing, browsing and/or otherwise using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, you may not access, browse and/or use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including,but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. Please this read Agreement carefully as it governs your use of the Services and this Site. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, or any agreement or document herein incorporated, please contact Company at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This Agreement applies to your access to, and browsing and/or use of, this Site and the Services and does not alter in any way the terms and conditions of any other agreement you may have with Company for products, software, services or otherwise, unless otherwise directed by Company. If you breach any of these terms and conditions, your authorization to use this Site and the Services automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials (as hereinafter defined) and discontinue use of any hyperlinks to this Site.
You agree that all notices, agreements, disclosures, and other communications that are sent to you electronically by Company shall satisfy any and all legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use and/or download the Services.
1. Copyright. All Site materials, including, without limitation, any software, audio, data, text, photos, pictures, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons, links and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (the "Materials") are copyrighted Materials, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
2. Trademarks. The trademarks and/or trade dress, service marks, trade names, and logos (the “Marks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Company, its suppliers or other third parties. In addition, the Marks include, but are not limited to, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, which may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Company or the owner of the Mark(s) at issue. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any Marks used or displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of Company or the owner of the Mark(s) at issue. The misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Site is strictly prohibited.
3. Company Materials. This Site, the Materials, the Trademarks, the Services, including, without limitation, any of Company’s or its licensor’s Internet operations, design, content, hardware designs, algorithms, software (in source and object forms), user interface designs, other templates and designs, algorithms, architecture, class libraries, and documentation (both printed and electronic), know-how, good will, moral rights, trade secrets and any related intellectual property rights throughout the world in any of the foregoing, and any derivative works, improvements, enhancements or extensions thereof, are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company, its suppliers or other third parties.
4. Content. You understand that all postings, messages, information, data, text, files, images, photos, images, pictures, graphics, audio and video clips or other materials posted on, transmitted through, or linked on this Site (collectively, the “Content”), are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You understand that Company does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through this Site, and that by using this Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will Company be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted or otherwise made available via this Site.
5. License Restrictions. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site, the Services, the Marks or the Materials. You may not: (a) copy the Services or any software or programming related thereto; (b) modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, display, republish, download, upload or transmit any Materials on this Site for commercial use, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of Company, (c) “frame” or “mirror” any Materials contained on this Site on any other server without the prior written permission from Company, (d) permit other individuals or companies to use the Services and/or the Materials, (e) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based upon this Site, Materials, Services, or any software or programming related thereto, (f) rent, lease, transfer, resell and/or or otherwise transfer rights to the Marks, the Materials or the Services, or (g) delete or write over any portion of any software relating in any manner to the Site or the Services.